Website Resources for a Healthy Holistic Lifestyle
I am constantly finding new and wonderfully informative sites and blogs! Clients often ask where we buy certain items, how to buy good quality foods at discounts, and where to find great recipes and DIY tips, so I thought a reference page might be helpful. I couldn’t possibly list all of the sites that I use and read, but I have comprised a few to get you started (and I’d love to hear from you what sites you like to use!). Also, for more information on money-saving tips, read our blog post! Here are my top go-to websites for helping me and my family live a healthy holistic lifestyle:
Where to buy good quality food online:
1) Tropical Traditions is where we buy our coconut oil, coconut butter, and shredded coconut.
2) US Wellness Meats sells quality grassland meat products – Visit us Online! US Wellness Meats has high quality beef and pork products, including sugar free bacon and organ meats such as liverwurst. It’s a must for Paleo lovers! They also have bulk discounts.
3) Nuts.com is where I buy most of our organic dried fruits and nuts. They are super quick and have a huge variety of fruits to try! You can set up an automated delivery with them, and receive a discount.
4) Mountain Rose Herbs is my go-to for teas, herbs, salts and spices. I often buy products for skincare here as well, such as their Shea butter and cocoa butter. They also give discounts for bulk buyers.
5) Thrive Market is the newest online market that sells Paleo-friendly and health conscious items often at a discount.
While I have numerous websites that I reference for recipes, here is a top ten list of my favorites:
Natural Living, Cleaning, Growing:
Many of the above blogs fall into this category as well, but here are a few more with helpful ideas and tips.
What websites would you add to this list?